Friday, November 4, 2011
Mary's Death
The death itself wasn't as harsh, it shocked me the fact that Bigger will kill her by "accident". I always thought he was gonna kill her on purpose since he has this intense hatred for white people, especially towards Mary. I will figure that Bigger will kill her,just not in that way. But if I was Bigger I most likely would've done the exact same thing. He panicked for a real reason, yet again he didn't know it was going to get that far. He didn't have the right reaction, because his intentions for putting the pillow over her was for to secure his job. I was more disturbed by the fact that he burned her and chopped her head off. The fact that he thinks no one will notice makes me think that he has a criminal mind. I think he believes that the Dalton's trust him so they won't be suspicious of Mary missing. Bigger didn't have the right instinct but for him it was the right thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment